Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist - EQC Supplier Quality (Casting)
at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
# of openings:
Control and monitor supplier quality parts and systems to drive continuous improvement in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Implement the quality activities for assigned suppliers.
- Perform the planned activities for part approval and improvement effectively and efficiently.
- Monitor vendors to supply high quality parts to production lines continuously.
- Review and interpret statistical information and reports in order to draw conclusions regarding current production efficiency and quality.
- Develop testing and inspection methods for assigned suppliers and parts.
- Claim defective parts from suppliers and request improvements.
- Serve as liaison between suppliers and various HMMA departments.
- Write detailed reports on quality issues.
- Communicate effectively at various levels within the organizations.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management System (BMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), and Safety Management System (SMS) requirements
- Meet all other requirements as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial engineering or equivalent preferred.
- 0 – 10 years job related experience preferred.
- Automotive quality experience desired.
- Quality casting experience.
Skills / Knowledge:
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- SAP desired.
- Fundamental understanding of gasoline engine theory and function preferred.