Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist (B/L)-Production Control (KPI/Planning)
at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
# of openings:
Coordinate, monitor, and perform specialized processes/related functions in an automotive manufacturing environment directly related to Production
Planning/Coordination within Production Control.
- Provide accurate production and KPI reports to management daily or as assigned within deadlines.
- Plan and schedule daily, weekly, & monthly work orders into production portals.
- Maintain accuracy and data integrity of production reporting systems (MES, ALC, SAP, other).
- Continuously streamline Process Control functions, areas of responsibility, and overall operations.
- Communicate Production Control requirements to all other departments.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve plant-wide issues with an emphasis on root cause analysis and countermeasure.
- Provide bilingual translations including written translations (including daily, weekly, monthly reports) and interactive translation for verbal conversations(meetings, etc.); review finished materials for completeness accuracy, format, and appropriate English or Korean language usage.
- Support other departments to meet overall company objectives.
- Provide a high level of customer service to all teams.
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management System (BMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), and Safety Management System (SMS) requirements.
- Meet all other requirements as assigned.Position Requirements:Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desiredRelated Experience
- 0-10 years of job related experience preferredSkills / Knowledge
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Access
- SAP desired
- Bilingual – ability to speak, read, and write English and Korean fluentlyAdditional Information:Position may require occasional travel (domestic or foreign). Flexibility in working hours to include weekends, holidays, and off shift. Position may require on-call duty or overtime due to overall responsibility.“PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT PHOTOS OR RESUMES WITH PHOTOS IN RESPONSE TO THIS JOB POSTING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.”