Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist (B/L) Quality Assurance - Safety Quality Improvment
at Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC
Job Reference #: 1540
# of openings:
Position responsible for proactively analyzing claim data to track and monitor all safety related issues and to assign any suspected issues to proper teams to be investigated in an automotive manufacturing environment. This position involves continuous collaboration with responsible teams and affiliates to ensure Hyundai’s Safety-Quality standards are met by all parties involved in the manufacturing of our vehicles.
- Provide safety data and improvement details to HMMA partners (HMA, HACC, HMM, etc.).
- Manage HMMA Safety-Quality Voice of Customer (SQ-VOC) performance, including department training, tracking, and regular status updates to management.
- Support supplier Quality Non-Conformance Report (QNCR) countermeasure validation with the Supplier Quality Development (SQD) team to ensure proper preventative measures have been placed for the issue.
- Coordinate safety quality improvement through collaboration with all related teams.
- Conduct continuous analysis of Quality Assurance (QA) safety quality project plans to measure appropriateness, comprehensiveness, and effectiveness for meeting department and HMMA goals.
- Maintain the safety quality master list for issue and improvement follow-up.
- Prepare meeting presentation materials for VIP/VVIP visitors.
- Support QA coordinator with tasks requiring Hyundai Motor Company (HMC) response.
- Provide bilingual services including written translations (including daily, weekly, monthly reports) and interactive translation for verbal conversations (meetings, VIP support); review finished materials for completeness, accuracy, format, and appropriate English or Korean language usage.
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management System (BMS), Environmental Management System (EMS), and Safety Management System (SMS) requirements.
- Meet all other requirements as assigned.Position Requirements:Education
- Bachelor’s degree desiredRelated Experience
- 1 - 5 years job related experience desired
Skills / Knowledge
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- Bilingual – ability to speak, read, and write English and Korean fluently
- Position may require occasional travel (domestic or foreign). Flexibility in working hours to include weekends, holidays, and off shift. Position may require on-call duty or overtime due to overall responsibility.
“PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT PHOTOS OR RESUMES WITH PHOTOS IN RESPONSE TO THIS JOB POSTING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.”