Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staff Development Educator - RN - Staff Education & Development
at Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Staff Education & Development
Varied Shift - to be discussed during interview
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- AHA - ACLS Instructor
- AHA-BLS Instructor
- PALS Instructor
- RN - Licensed in Texas or Compact
- 2 - 3 years experience required
Responsible for developing, providing, and coordinating direct staff education, indirect patient education, orientation training, and development of curriculum and individual learning plans and monitoring staff.
- Graduation from a school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred.
- At least 3 years of clinical experience in the acute care setting. Prefer prior experience as a Staff Educator.
- Current RN licensure with the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Current BLS required.
- Obtain and maintain "Instructor" status with American Heart Association for BLS, PALS, and ACLS. To obtain one of the three within the first six months of employment and the remaining two within one year of hire date.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Partners-in-Caring process and the Behavioral expectations in all interactions and in performing all job duties. Performs duties in a manner to promote quality patient care and customer service/satisfaction, while promoting safety, cost efficiency, and a commitment to the CQI process.
- Able to read, write and speak English