Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Diatherix - Client Services Operations Support
- 18-Mar-2019 to 19-May-2019 (CST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
Position: Client Service Operations Support
Must be comfortable handling patient samples using proper PPE (personal protective equipment) procedures in a BSL 2 laboratory.
Some experience in a laboratory and/or customer service setting is preferred, but not required.
General Description: The Clinical Assistant will assist in various functions of the Lab Support area. This position will be responsible for receiving patient samples and preparing them for testing. The Clinical Assistant will also perform data entry related to patient testing. This position will report directly to the Client Services Supervisor and will perform Client Service duties as pertaining to daily tasks
- Start the testing process each day by collecting specimens from lock boxes at 5:00 am (later on Saturdays) and begin sorting specimens
- Unpack and sort FedEx delivered specimens
- Data entry of patient information into the Laboratory Information System (accessioning).
- Assist with Client Services pertaining to daily tasks
Diatherix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law