Group 1 Automotive, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Mechanic & ASE Service Technician -$2,000 Sign On Bonus - Nissan of Mobile
at Group 1 Automotive, inc.
- Job ID
- Automotive Repair
- Regular Full-Time
WE ARE HIRING!
AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS & ASE SERVICE TECHINICIANS
SIGN ON BONUS TOO!
NISSAN OF MOBILE is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service. Our service business is growing and looking to add Quality Technicians to work with our Quality Dealership representing the Quality Nissan Product!
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus!
- Five Day Workweek
- A Great Working Environment
- Comprehensive Dealer Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Performance Longevity Bonuses
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Two or More Years of Previous Experience as an Automotive Technician Preferred
- Automotive Technical or Trade School Certificates
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) Specialized areas such as:
- Brakes, Electrical/Electronic Systems or Engine Performance Preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer