Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at GOLD'S GYM
- Job ID
- Pelham Gym
- Job Region
As a Gold's Personal Trainer, you'll help our members achieve their potential through fitness by providing customized fitness programs to our members including education and guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other programs.
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by the Fitness Manager.
- Partner with membership sales team to help new members achieve their fitness goals with personal training.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in designing and implementing fitness regimens
- Current CPR certification
- Current AED certification
- College degree in fitness related field with relevant work experience is preferred but not required
- Requires the ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Hearing sufficient to understand conversations, both in person and on the telephone
Current certification from a nationally recognized organization is required. Please click here for recognized certifications