Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GBSD Project Manager
- Minimum Clearance Level Required to Start
WE SOLVE THE WORLD'S BIGGEST PROBLEMS
Whether we’re enabling space exploration, protecting our homeland, or serving our veterans,
our projects combine science, technology, and strategy to create big solutions for the world’s most difficult challenges.
This opportunity gives you the once in a lifetime chance to help lay the foundation of a mission set to last into the next generation: The Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) program, the Minuteman III replacement system, led by the United States Air Force (USAF), is a multi-billion dollar effort, projected for completion in 2070. Our team at Geocent is supporting the USAF’s nuclear deterrence mission to replace the entire weapon system and refurbish the existing ground systems infrastructure.
Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in technology and engineering fields. As part of the Geocent team, you have the chance to work with state-of-the-art technologies and methodologies while expanding your skillset and advancing your career. Consistently named as a Best Place to Work, we are known for fostering a rich, employee-centric company culture with a focus on personal growth, professional development, and community outreach.
Benefits & Perks
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits and perks aimed at assisting and supporting our employees professionally and personally:
Health & Wellness + Life & Income Protection + Paid Time Off (PTO) & Leave + 401(K) Enrollment & Company Match + Profit Sharing
Help us hire. Get paid.
Geocent provides incentives when you refer your friends and family to us.
We look for the best talent and our external referral program is designed to reward you when you share our open positions with your network.
- Contractor reports, plans, trade studies and analysis shall support Model Based Systems Engineering products, and other WSEI Deliverables.
- Provide Engineering Services supporting Weapon Systems Engineering Integration (WSEI) involving test planning & execution for TMRR
- Complete Testability Analysis
- Complete Prototype Test Reports
- Complete Prototype Test Plans
- Experience in a management position that requires dealing with Communications, Engineering, and Acquisition
- Experience as a manager supervising, directing, reviewing and coordinating work performed by other supervisory contractor staff while maintaining effective liaison with Government technical and contracting personnel and maintaining knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and the ability to make critical business recommendations as well as excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills, and the desire to work in a team environment across organization functional boundaries
Due to the governement contract, citizenship is required.