GateHouse Media, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at GateHouse Media, Inc.
|Location:||AL - Gadsden|
- Maintain accurate reports and complete thorough analysis of each digital service campaign at Chronicle Media each month in order to ensure retention and advertiser ROI; and to recognize opportunities to implement creative strategies for new business development and growth, to include consulting and product training within the sales division.
SALES PLANNING, PERFORMANCE AND PREPARATION
- Able to understand the competitive landscape of digital marketing, emerging online trends, and a grasp on developing best in class engaging experiences for our clients, among our product suite
- Assists in setting up appointments to fulfill new contracts to include phone and face to face contact with customers
- Act as key player in any digital media focused sales effort; planning, proposal generation, execution, and follow up
- Lead point of contact for all vendor relationships
- Manages custom social campaigns and reporting
- Lead trainer for CSM’s
- Builds and maintains good relationships with clients and colleagues
- Works collaboratively with sales departments, finance and credit and production
- Troubleshoot existing campaigns and recommend resolutions for any issues or areas of improvement
- Professional and courteous at all times with multiple contacts within and outside of the company while providing excellent service
- Manages retention pipeline of digital services customers
- Monthly reconciliation of digital service campaigns
- Generate professional and thorough reports needed for retention of digital service customers
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Creative thinker, collaborator, and hard worker who embraces change!
- Knowledgeable of sales process and digital service products
- Knowledge of internet concepts and latest developments on web
- Working experience in using web analytical tools and applying knowledge gained to user interface
- Knowledge of social media sites
- Knowledge of search engine marketing and optimization
- Must be motivated, have a proven track record and be able to interact with clients and co-workers seamlessly
- Must be highly organized and able to multi-task
- Must possess good communication skills, be customer service oriented and have an understanding of production deadlines
- Capable of developing web content
- Must be able to work well under time constraints and deadlines
- Time management and prioritizing tasks are key to being successful in this role
- This position works in a field that is in a constant state of change. Successful applicants will be very flexible, multi task oriented, highly organized, and able to work with a number of products to sell both internally to traditional representatives and externally to customers.
EDUCATION: Some College required and equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE OR TRAINING:
- Digital Media advertising knowledge
- Proven superior customer service and account management track record
MANUAL OR MOTOR OPERATIONS (MACHINE): Valid driver’s license and insurance records are required quarterly.
WORKING CONDITIONS: works in an environment dominated with computers and under daily deadline pressure with a variety of duties
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).