Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Account Manager
at FIS Global
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Client Account Management Team is responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships and managing commercial terms with Platform Securities’ clients whilst delivering an outstanding client experience. This includes ensuring that relationships are managed in accordance with the Corporate Governance arrangements agreed with the Client, that the Client has an effective conduit for relationship matters and escalations, and that all commissioned work is accurate and that the pricing is profitable and appropriate..
The team works closely with our Clients’ point of liaison, helping in the delivery of a consistently high level of service. Success will necessitate building a thorough understanding of the Client’s business model their strategy and the services that we provide for them and recognising opportunities to cross-sell new and existing services across the client base. Strong communication skills are essential and the ability to build good working relations at all levels within a client organisation and internal stakeholders is imperative.
What you will be doing
You will own a portfolio of corporate clients and will champion their cause. You will act as the escalation point to queries and be responsible for running regular service and governance meetings with executives of the Client and senior internal stakeholders. In conjunction with our change teams, you will also commission business change to and from Clients to generate revenue to the business. You will to represent clients objectively at appropriate forums and operational business meetings and contribute to and implement the Account Management Strategy. You will be expected to travel to Client locations periodically.
- Manage the relationships and communicate effectively at all levels within those organisations.
- Encourage and drive consistently high levels of service to your clients
- Recognise opportunities to cross-sell new and existing tools and services across the client base
- Work closely with other areas of Platform Securities to achieve continuous improvement through the review and assessment of short-term tasks in the context of long-term strategies
- Oversee agreed Client SLAs and work with operational and support teams to remediate where required
- Organise regular structured updates and reporting both to Corporate Clients and the Head of Commercial Relationships
What you bring:
- Extensive experience and a proven track record of achieving set goals in the financial services sector whilst delivering an outstanding client experience.
- Credible, influential and strategic skillset with a proven track record of relationship management.
- Maturity, integrity and the ability to work independently to achieve objectives with the minimum of direction.
- Experience of conflict management, balancing needs and priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Balancing activity to achieve both sales and support objectives while working in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and highly developed presentation skills (written and verbal).
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in financial sales
- Financial qualifications in operations or IMC/equivalent
- Experience of working in the wealth management/financial investments sector
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 39,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions.
Join us as we redefine secure financial technology on a global level. We’re proud to be a Fortune 500 company and the world leader in the global financial technology industry. Greatness doesn’t just happen. It takes innovation, investment and a commitment to being the best at what you do. That’s why, at FIS™, we offer more than jobs with benefits. We offer the opportunity to realize your potential, push your limits and make real contributions to the financial technology industry and the world. If you share our spirit of excellence and achievement, you’re the type of person we want working beside us. We’re an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and terrific benefits in energetic work environments.
Talent, if you have it, we want it. Join the FIS Global Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?