Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pace Analytical
JOB OBJECTIVE: Perform prep for laboratory analyses as required
JOB REQUIREMENTS: High school graduate or equivalent with some course work in chemistry, biology, and algebra. Ability to work overtime and to be periodically on call required. Dependability and regular attendance required.
JOB RESPONSIBILITY: Each staff member should maintain positive, supportive, and cooperative attitude with our clients, staff and management of Pace National.
1. Under immediate supervision of the senior chemist, biologist or other designated supervisor, perform analytical procedures.
2. Perform required maintenance of laboratory equipment assigned to the section.
3. Practice appropriate quality control procedures as specified in the quality assurance manual.
4. Maintain working knowledge of analytical methods and procedures and company policies.
5. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.