Enercon Industries Corporation.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Enercon Industries Corporation.
ENERCON is currently looking for a Drafter to join our team in Birmingham, AL office
In this role, your Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Create detailed engineering drawings using Microstation
- Work directly with Engineering to interpret drawing markups for development or revision of the product
- Self-check created draws, sketches, and related data to proactively identify factors that may negatively affect final product
- Modify and revise drawings as necessary to correct deficiencies
- Follow all organizational and area/departmental procedures, safety policies and directives
- Other duties as assigned
As a qualified candidate, you will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
- Associates and 4 plus years’ of drafting experience
- Experience working in the Power Industry a plus
- Associates Degree or diploma in drafting or related field
- Must be proficient using MicroStation
- Computer proficient -- MS Office Programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and is able to work on routine/standard projects with minimal supervision
- Criminal and driving record background checks, education verification and drug screens are required as a part of the hiring process
- Ability to travel between 15-25% of the time; duration of travel may vary depending on project and client needs, ranging from a few days to a few weeks. Position may occasionally require a client site assignment lasting several months at a time.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings; ENERCON and client specific background checks; and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
Enercon Services, Inc. is a long-standing and well-respected engineering and technical services consulting company. We provide premier services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial sectors, as well as to governmental agencies across the U.S. and Internationally.
ENERCON is fully owned by our employees and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com. ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.