Elbit Systems of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Elbit Systems of America
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Business Unit
- SECURITY CLEARANCE
Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter.
Responsible for performing moderately complex electronic functions in support of Engineering and development activities including design, testing, troubleshooting, fabricating, modifying, and assembling electronic and electro-mechanical systems using experimental design circuitry, prototype models, and specialized test equipment.
Works from schematics, diagrams, descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform routine and environmental testing, troubleshooting, prototype building, and simple developmental engineering tasks.
- Utilize standard test equipment and Engineering documents to complete component level (microcircuit, semiconductor, resistor, capacitors, etc.) troubleshooting, testing, and repair to meet ESA standards.
- Read and interpret schematics.
- Modify equipment using specified Engineering documents.
- Utilize specialized developmental tests and diagnostic equipment including Oscilloscopes, VOM, DVM, Signal Generators, and other test apparatus.
- Conduct self-quality inspections to ensure all work meets ESA Quality Standards.
- Draft ATPs as needed.
- Experience with soldering
- Adhere to all corporate, safety, operations, and quality policies.
- Work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Associate’s Degree in Electronics or Military training equivalent or 3-5 years of experience with Electro/Mechanical or component level troubleshooting and repair.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Data Entry, and BAAN ERP System including the ability to input data and order materials.
- RF Experience preferred
- Familiarity with Military training radar