Education Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Education Corporation of America
Culinard Cafe at Tutweiler
We are looking for Servers, Room Service and Bartenders. The restaurant caters to events held in the hotel as well as being a full service restaurant.
Please include a resume when responding to this post.
Full and Part time positions available
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU MUST:
· Be a dedicated professional with flexible hours
· Provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for all guests.
· Responsibility includes all aspects of table maintenance and management within the restaurant.
The duties and responsibilities above are intended to describe the general requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· High School or GED
· Must have Food Handler’s card or ServSafe Certification
· Previous experience in the restaurant business or environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
· Must have a basic knowledge of dining room and service procedures and functions.
· Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
· Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
· Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food frequently weighing up to 20 to 25 pounds.
· Be able to work day and evening shifts as scheduled.
· Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.