DynCorp International LLC.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
T-6 Aircraft Mechanic I (A&P)
at DynCorp International LLC.
- Perform duties as outlined in the purpose of this position.
- Comply with written Customer and company maintenance and logistics procedures and policies.
- Comply with the FAA regulations as applicable.
- Know, understand and comply with the requirements outlined in the contract performance work statement (PWS).
- Comply with aircraft records procedures outlined in DA PAM 738-751.
- Ensure aircraft discrepancies are properly recorded in accordance with approved maintenance procedures and within the terms of the contract.
- Know and understand the functions and requirements of computerized maintenance software.
- Maintain a clean and organized work place.
- Perform aircraft recovery missions as necessary.
- Deploy the overseas locations to support operations requirements as required
- Perform engine run or taxi operations. Meet requirement to obtain certification within 12 months of employment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- May be required to work and/or rotate for a multiple shift operation.
- Required to provide own hand tools, marked, shadowed and inventoried AR I/A/W 95.20 (GOP).
- Reports To: ite Supervisor or AM3
Knowledge & Skills
- Possesses a valid FAA Aircraft & Powerplant (A&P) license and shows compliance with FAR 65.83, recent experience requirements.
- Working knowledge of turbo-prop aircraft systems and the use of common aircraft hand and specialized tools
- Obtain/maintain secret security clearance.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Reliable, self-motivated, and able to deal with stressful situations and timelines while maintaining professional and non-confrontational attitude.
Experience & Education
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Completion of a specialized T-6 maintenance course preferred
- Five (5) years of general aircraft experience, three (3) of which specific to the T-6 preferred
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Be physically able to deploy to overseas locations.
- Must possess an unexpired US Passport.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Be physically able to perform aircraft mechanic duties.
- Ability to move freely about the interior and access all areas in order to perform all maintenance tasks
- Stand, squat, sit, walk, work with arms overhead for extended periods of time.
- Pull, push, lift up to 50 lbs.
FAA A&P Certificate Required
Possess own Tools for the job (required)
Ability to obtain Secret clearance required
Valid Drivers license for flightline required
5 years of aircraft maintenance with 3 years on T-6 preferred