Decisive Analytics Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Radar Data Analyst
at Decisive Analytics Corporation
- Security Clearance Requirements
- Must Be Eligible to Obtain a Clearance
Decisive Analytics Corporation has an opening in Huntsville, Alabama, for a Radar Data Analyst to provide technical services in support of the Ronald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Site. Kwajalein Atoll is home to the Reagan Test Site (RTS), where some of the most sophisticated missile testing in the world is conducted by the US. RTS operates and maintains a technologically advanced suite of sensors including radars, optics and telemetry sites around the Atoll that are used to collect mission-critical test data on various missile systems being tested there. The successful applicant’s primary job responsibilities will include flight test planning to ensure RTS customer objectives are met, as well as flight test sensor data analysis to assess the performance of both the missile system and the RTS sensor systems during the test.
- Apply engineering principles and scientific investigative techniques to support planning, analysis, assessment, and reporting on flight tests.
- Participate in meetings and test events, which may include overseas travel, and document complete and accurate observations noted in test events.
- Perform analysis of test events to support performance assessments of the system under test, and prepare briefings and reports summarizing analysis and assessments.
- Work autonomously as well as a member of a team of engineers and scientists to investigate complex system and or sensor behavior, and produce complete technical products.
- Assess complex systems through synthesis of analytical results and expert judgment, review technical documentation, conduct analytical studies and prepare technical reports on research findings.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, or computer science.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and be proficient with office automation tools
- High-level programming languages (MatLab, C, C++, Python)
- Familiarity with: RTS sensors and command & control, including instrumentation class radars, optical sensors, telemetry sensors, communications and the command & control software, AF and Missile Defense Agency (MDA) flight testing
- Software design & maintenance experience
- Radar Analysis
- Radio Frequency (RF) signature modeling and analysis (Xpatch, SAF, Periodic Method of Moments, ANSYS/HFSS, Cicero, etc.)
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: conducting complex analytical studies, developing or adapting analysis tools to suit needs, building reusable, well documented MATLAB utilities, assessing the suitability, effectiveness, survivability, and interoperability of complex military systems, evaluating threat intelligence information as it pertains to system performance
Keywords: Data science, MatLab, Python, C++, RF Modeling, Radar Analysis, Software Development
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
* Sign up for job alerts that align with your interests (based on the criteria you set)
* Be visible for future opportunities in a function or location that best suits your background and desires
* Receive updates from our organization