DCH Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA - Nursing Home (Fayette, AL)
at DCH Health System
Full-time Hours (72 - 80 hrs bi-weekly) ~ Benefited
On Call Coverage:
Other Schedule Comments:
Every third weekend off
Full Time Equivalent:
1.0 (est. 80 hours bi-weekly)
Posting End Date:
Posting End Date Details: Posting will be removed from website at 12:01 AM on the date listed above. All applications must be received before the date listed above. If no Posting End Date is listed, then the posting will be removed when we receive a predetermined number of qualified applicants.
Application to Similar Positions: Please apply to all positions for which you are interested and qualified. This may include multiple positions with similar titles or descriptions. Applicants will only be considered for the specific positions for which they apply.
Provides quality direct resident care duties to the assigned residents according to their plan of care in accordance to state, federal, and JCAHO standards. Assists in maintaining a positive, physical, social and
psychological environment for all residents.
- Provides direct resident care duties as directed by supervisors in accordance with established plan of care.
- Accurately documents care provided on the resident's activities of daily living record.
- Applies safety practices and proper body mechanics in the performance of specific techniques of personal and supportive care including ambulating of residents, transferring residents, assisting with range of motion and positioning.
- Provides services in a cost-effective manner.
- Performs duties based upon established standards of practice for adults and geriatrics.
- Maintains performance, patient and employee satisfaction and financial standards as outlined in the performance evaluation.
- Performs compliance requirements as outlined in the Employee Handbook
- Must adhere to the DCH Behavioral Standards including creating positive relationships with patients/families, coworkers, colleagues and with self.
- Requires use of electronic mail, time and attendance software, learning management software and intranet.
- Must adhere to all DCH Health System policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.