Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Development Business Partner- Retail
at CVS Health
Would you like to join Fortune 7 CVS Health leading our dynamic talent development team? Then CVS has an amazing opportunity for you! As a Talent Development Partner, you will serve as a local strategic business partner to the Retail Divisional Operations team. You will use your experience in the development and implementation of talent strategies to help drive high-performing teams.
You will be responsible for leading the efforts of coaching, tracking and the continuation of development activities for both Emerging and Incumbent District Leaders and Region Mangers while partnering with Retail HR Business Partners, HR Directors, and the Centers of Excellence.
You will conduct regular Talent Reviews with the business, identifying and nominating high-potential Front Store, Pharmacy and Field Talent into development programs. You will ensure that the appropriate levels of follow up are completed to have meaningful succession plans.
In this critical role, you will drive talent to help build ready-now leaders who will assume responsibility for the P/L of large Retail business units.
You will report to the Retail Talent Development Director and will oversee the Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia markets.
- Experience building diverse qualified talent networks for future performance success.
- Assist with guiding the evolution of the talent progression for leaders including performance management (talent review), hi-potential identification, succession planning, and career development planning.
- Gather data, analyze issues, identify root causes and address opportunities related to talent gaps and needs.
- Knowledgeable in leadership development research and trends.
- Develop and design development sessions to meet specific needs.
- Build and manage relationships with field or senior business leaders
- Proven experience influencing and driving action and accountability in others
- Ability to work autonomously.
This is a work from home position from DC, MD or VA.
- You have 2+ years of experience working in Human Resources/Talent Development.
- You can travel up to 50% of the time within your designated region.(once travel restrictions are lifted)
- Must be located in DC, Maryland or Virginia.
- Master's Degree preferred.
* Bachelor's Degree
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.