Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Director, Coram Nursing Operations
at CVS Health
Does being on the inside of a transformational organization sound exciting to you? Well, read on! Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all!
The Senior Director of Operations is responsible for Coram Nursing Operations. You will primarily be accountable for servicing our patient customers through the dispensing and administration of infused or injectable drugs, and ensuring the highest standards of quality throughout the pharmacy operations. Additionally, as the Director you will lead a large workforce and generate increased engagement through all organizational levels in order for the business to achieve its operating goals.
The incumbent will develop and implement specific short term and long term plans and programs to drive operational excellence within Coram Nursing. Continuous development and execution of productivity improvements in order to increase quality and efficiency will be critical for this role. Supporting these efforts the Sr. Director will encourage, mentor, and motivate the team to achieve results set by the leadership team. The position will also work cross functionally with sales, billing, admissions, and other enterprise areas to develop products and offerings that ultimately help our patients on their path to better health.
1. Develops and executes operating strategy for Coram Nursing Operations. Ensures the highest levels of quality, service and satisfaction to Coram’s patient customers and referral sources. Drives accountability through all levels of the organization, both direct and indirect teams.
2. Lead the Nursing Operations to achieve the highest standards of clinical, quality, and safety. Ensures compliance within all nurse markets of established policies, procedures, state, and federal regulations.
3. Drives change to improve productivity and effectiveness through best practice demonstrations and standardization for the entire Coram organization. Utilize metrics to drive a productive operations and to ensure optimum performance that enhances clinical and operational efficiencies. Runs the metric improvement through director reports.
4. Leads and develops staff to ensure appropriate levels of current and future talent. This includes on-boarding new managers, training, mentoring, coaching, engaging, and performance managing staff.
5. Drives and demonstrates urgency in execution of initiatives through team engagement of direct and indirect reports as well as other department and enterprise resources. Ensures consistency of execution and corresponding results for the Coram organization through coordination of messaging and initiative execution with peers.
Role will be 100% remote, can be located anywhere in the USA.
* Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
* PTO and family leave
* Employee discounts
* 10+ years of progressive leadership experience over-seeing multiple levels of employees - coaching and development
* 5+ years of Healthcare experience
* 5+ years managing to a budget, meeting cost of service and growth goals
* 10+years driving operational efficiencies - experience in driving metrics/KPIs
* Lead and oversee a large organization 700-1000 (direct and/or influencing)
* 10+years in a role of collaboration and effectively driving change management working with sales or other cross-functional organizations
* Travel up to 25% of the year
Clinical Licensure; Nurse or Pharmacist
Previous experience in leading a large (1,000 employee) operation in a virtual environment
* Developing and monitoring quality standards that drive patient safety
Bachelor's Degree but prefer Master's Degree OR equivalent work experience.
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.