Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Advisor, Product
at CVS Health
We have an exciting opportunity at CVS Health for a product development role in the newly created Transformation division. The clinical product solutions we develop will harness the power of our enterprise capabilities including our ~10,000 pharmacies, ~1,000 MinuteClinic locations and many other enterprise assets including Caremark, Specialty, Accordant, Coram and Aetna.
As a Senior Advisor for the Clinical Product team you will be responsible for identifying and implementing solutions that improve the cost of care, drive quality and enhance the patient experience for individuals with chronic conditions. You will have a range of responsibilities including leading analyses for business case development, roadmap development, process creation, and contributing to executive-level presentations.
You should have the highest level of attention to detail and the ability to oversee multiple projects independently in order to design and conduct complex analyses. Individuals who will thrive in this environment are insatiable learners, comfortable with ambiguity, analytical, results-oriented, innovative and collaborative. This work will require executive presence and significant presentation creation and delivery skills. If you are passionate about having an impact on improving the health care industry, supporting patients, and generating value for the organization and our stakeholders then this role may be for you.
Areas of focus include:
* Synthesizing analytics, medical literature reviews, expert interviews, observations and pilot data to confirm overall opportunity size, target population, and specific clinical opportunities
* Building strong partnerships and collaborating across the enterprise with senior leaders from sales and marketing, product development, clinical services, operations, technology and analytics
* Using critical thinking skills to define opportunities and develop recommendations that are in support of the project objectives
* Analyzing data to identify key insights and presenting findings and recommendations
* Defining and owning business requirements for project initiatives
* Partnering with other leaders and stakeholders to design a sound workflow solution that maximizes program value
* Designing and implementing pilot programs to test products and features
* Monitoring and evaluating test results and presenting findings and recommendations for path forward
* Identifying, defining and communicating business challenges, opportunities, risks and issues while developing the appropriate recommendations to address those challenges, realize value, and mitigate risks and issues
This position will be located in the New York, NY office or can work remotely also.
* 5+ years of work experience in the health care industry along with clinical product knowledge.
* 3+ years of Product Development experience
* Experience working in chronic care management
* Previous consulting experience
* Project Management experience
* Experience in health economic outcomes analysis using medical and pharmacy claims data
* Experience leading projects in Medicare and Medicaid setting
* Demonstrated PowerPoint and Excel skills with the ability to develop clear narratives out of complex ideas and circumstances
* Demonstrated ability to drive initiatives forward through multi-stakeholder collaboration in a highly matrixed organizational environment
* Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Master’s or other advance degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.