Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Enablement Advisor
at CVS Health
The Sales Enablement Advisor will be a strategic problem solver, motivated leader, driven, and a self-starter. This person will be a key contributor to the overall departmental strategies and key advisor to executive leadership. As a Sales Enablement Advisor, you will work across multiple departments to determine key strategic opportunities in collaboration with other departmental leaders to improve the business through process improvements that will result in better outcomes for our clients. You will lead and operationalize the process improvements identified and measure the change through critical metrics. You will work on creation and measurement of key performance indicators across the sales and account team organizations at a portfolio level to effectively show how the departments are performing. Collaboration with product, marketing, and clinical teams to ensure successful product optimization and new product commercialization strategies are developed is crucial. Providing ongoing market feedback to product, marketing, clinical, and the entire sales/account management team that is gathered from clients while attending PVOs (program value outcomes meetings), and new sales prospect meetings will be expected. You will build and train the teams on the client management standard methodologies, and will work with departmental leaders to discuss key opportunities for the teams and for individuals.
Other duties will include:
* Determine market positioning and commercialization strategies for new or existing products, in collaboration with marketing and product leads
* Excellent ability to identify / triage problems and drive / support the teams to work towards client centric solutions
* Delivering client feedback with new, strategic solutions that support the needs for the overall client base
* Effective portfolio critical metric leadership skills and departmental roadmap recommendations and management
* Ability to recommend, build, and carry out standard processes and client documentation
* Excellent training, presentation, listening, and probing skills
* Ability to deliver results, strong customer focus, and validated leadership abilities
The success of this role will be driven by overall departmental client happiness, adoption, and new sales, in leading these various efforts for ongoing sales, client retention, and cross-departmental teamwork. This individual will operate in a dynamic environment with tight time lines, so the ability to operate autonomously and make key decisions is imperative.
The successful candidate will have:
* Proven ability to effectively present and mentor others on presentation skills
* Demonstrated ability to work in a constantly evolving environment with high demand, and little to no guidance on complex issues
* 3 years of work experience leading teams or working with externally facing health plans and/or large employer groups
* 3 years combined experience for commercialization strategies, project management, and streamlining and crafting processes to make department(s) more effective
* Minimal travel may be required
* Proven leader that identifies solutions to improve client delivery, operational efficiency, and lead implementation of items is preferred
* Proven collaborative and leadership skills across departments with experience in leading/working on a range of initiatives
* Nursing background both educationally and in the workforce
* Associate's degree required
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.