Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CVS Health
As a member of the Consumer Products Transformation team, the Product Strategy Manager, Virtual Care, will have the responsibility of developing a product roadmap for virtual care and Telemedicine. Key responsibilities include developing the product vision, product concept and development, consumer journey planning, integration roadmap and metrics for product capabilities required to deliver plan.
The role will be responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams of colleagues and stakeholders and requires ability to demonstrate in depth knowledge of complex technical concepts and ability to present concepts to stakeholders, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
Requires ability to work with 3rd party partnerships to develop product concepts and bring to market.
This work will require significant executive presence, presentation creation and delivery skills, and the ability to make connections across disciplines and levels of seniority.
* 3+ years of work experience leading in product management and product development.
The candidate must have the drive and ability to help develop strategic, analytical and financial frameworks to identify practical and meaningful business improvement opportunities, and to define and implement go to market solutions and stand up operations.
Problem solving: Analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives and use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
* Structured and logical thinking with the ability to identify and define business problems and issues, and develop strategic, analytical and financial frameworks to conduct analysis and/or measure success.
* Proven capability conducting and managing quantitative analysis with the highest level of attention to detail.
* Powerful communicator with the ability to succinctly convey complex issues to a diverse range of constituents, both verbally and on paper at all levels of an organization.
* Experience developing, designing and leading execution of implementation plans to improve profitability and operational efficiencies.
* Highly developed project management skills.
* Highly skilled with common analytics and communications software - primarily Excel and PowerPoint (Tableau experience is a plus).
* Team leadership, relationship-building and influencing ability to foster effective working relations across a cross-functional team including functional and divisional leaders.
Bachelor's degree required.
Master's degree preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.