Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacist - Clinical Advisor
at CVS Health
The Clinical Advisor position is an exciting pharmacist opportunity to use your clinical background in a client-facing role. This role will support commercial government clients in the Employer segment and is an integral part of the account team. As a Clinical Advisor, you will utilize clinical and analytical skills in a managed care environment to positively impact the health of clients and members while helping reduce health care costs. You will accomplish this through:
- Serving as the clinical subject matter expert on the account team
- Providing clinical consulting services through analyzing drug utilization patterns and trends for our Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) clients.
- Leveraging your presentation skills by delivering quarterly and annual reporting, in partnership with the account owner, to clients on the clinical aspects of their benefit plan.
- Educating clients on CVS Health’s clinical programs and solutions to make recommendations for client implementation and adoption.
As a Clinical Advisor, your success will be driven by maintaining above average client satisfaction scores and contributing to the account team’s ability to increase client revenue relative to clinical programs and solutions. You will partner and serve as a liaison with internal teams and other clinicians supporting clinical programs on behalf of the client to achieve these results. Superior writing and organizational skills as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines will also be paramount to your success. The contributions you will make as a Clinical Advisor will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive PBM marketplace.
This position can be located in the Southeast of the U.S. with the ability to work remotely or in a Corporate Hub. You must have the ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
- 3 years of managed care experience or 1 year of CVS Health or other Managed Care Residency program
- Active pharmacist license that is in good standing
- Ability to travel 30% of the time. Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
1-2 years of experience supporting Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) or health plan clients (line of
business specific to Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Exchange and/or Commercial)
Bachelor of Science - Pharmacy or Pharm.D
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.