Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Communications Advisor
at CVS Health
As part of the PBM organisation the IT Communications Advisor will be responsible for the overall management and creation of communications for the office of PBM IT. The role will be focusing on the successful execution of CVS Health’s PBM IT’s communications which help keep colleagues and executive leadership informed of a variety of important projects and initiatives. The role will utilize many different communication delivery channels including Print, Email, and others. You will have overall responsibility to ensure all the communications executed are done so with the highest level of quality and consistent timeliness while remaining within budget, where applicable. The role is ultimately a visual storyteller that can take peers and leaders data and words and transform them into a meaningful presentation that aligns with CVS’s brand guidelines. You will also need to develop positive relationships with all applicable internal IT and business partners. Some of your additional responsibilities will include:
* Prioritizing and Delegating work
* Collaborating with key stakeholders to collect data and messages
* Designing presentations for all levels of the organization including Executives
In this role you will need to bring with you a strong aptitude for organization and collaboration. You will be working in a dynamic environment where your ability to work with an intense sense of urgency will be tested. The contributions your team will make will help to ensure CVS Health Maintains its position as a leader in the PBM Marketplace.
* 5 or more years of experience working in Communications, Project Management or similar related field
* At least 3 years of direct or indirect leadership experience
* Previous experience directly related to Communications execution in various delivery channels.
* Well-developed Problem-Solving capabilities
* Proven experience in continuous process improvement
* Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
* Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint
* Experience with design work with communications preferred
* Knowledge or working experience with Adobe Suite programs
Bachelors Degree Required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.