Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Health Plan Client Engagement Senior Advisor
at CVS Health
CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company, has an exciting opportunity in our Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) division. Working from home for one of the largest PBM’s as a Health Plan Client Engagement Senior Advisor, you will be part of a coordinated team passionate about delivering key strategic insights to our clients and internal business leaders. Insights include market and industry trends, member consumer insights, product strategy, PBM programmatic solutions, and maintaining a pulse on industry trends. Some of these trends include Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services demonstrations and regulatory developments. You will leverage insights to make recommendations on a client’s business growth strategies and to keep up with a constantly evolving industry.
We need someone who can serve as a cross-functional, consultative leader to collaborate with key Medicare program stakeholders, PBM leaders and Health Plan client’s senior leadership. We believe it is vital to effectively work alongside those with a vast variety of skill sets and personality types at all levels of the organization! Must be investigative, proactive with the competence to probe for answers. Working closely with peers and Health Plan services leadership you will aid in the execution of the team's strategy. Having the proven background to positively influence and empower others, with excellent verbal and written communication skills is critical! Having an executive presence and acumen with the ability to engage senior executives, influence without authority, and hold your ground/defend your opinions. This position will require you to make difficult decisions, especially with imperfect information.
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who has the below attributes:
- With a keen sense of detail and organizational skills and in partnership with the Health Plan Client Engagement team, Sales and Clinical teams, Client leadership, Product Innovation, Product Marketing and Brand Compliance, and internal partners; the senior advisor will be the leader in recording and sharing of trends and action items identified from client engagements.
- Utilizing internal and external resources, we feel our ideal candidate should be highly experienced in analyzing market trends and key regulatory developments to create the consultative messages for clients with little direction.
- Aptitude to deliver on the consultative model and value position through defining and developing breakthrough consultative insights, marketing ideas and communication strategies advised by data insights, industry updates and expressed client areas of interest.
- Ability to quickly understand the Medicare value stories to create value positioning of PBM programmatic solutions utilizing existing stories and key insights for prospect and client meetings. This will include creation of driven insights and profiles to advise leadership on key competitors.
- Capacity to seamlessly pivot between providing thoughtful insight on strategic marketing and communication efforts and day-to-day project management of playbook development and special projects.
- Leading and coordinating on discovery calls between sales, clients and subject matter experts supporting day-to-day client inquiries and program management of Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services initiatives.
- Proven success identifying /understanding needs of internal partners, leaders, clients, and prospects and developing effective plan to meet objectives, with a strong business acumen and the ability to anticipate company and client needs.
- Offer a creative mindset with a willingness to explore new opportunities and actively support the growth and development of the team showcasing individual and team contributions.
It is highly important that we find a team member with outstanding skill in crafting Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. Understanding and communicating sophisticated business and technology issues will be fundamental. We expect you to maximize presentations to develop the storyline and connectivity to other PBM programs and services. Working in a fast-paced environment, with tight targets, and within a highly matrix management model is a must. Being an autonomous self-starter who is prosperous in operating within a flexible environment, while being assertive and willing to hold others accountable using tact and subtlety is key. Making decisions independently while also getting consensus in short order amongst key partners in the creative development and review process is a common practice with this position. Strong project leadership skills with the qualification to lead multiple tasks simultaneously while delivering projects on time with little management involvement will advance success.
This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. and is work from home.
- 5 years or more of business development, partner management, consulting, corporate strategy, or relevant industry experience for a large matrixed organization
- 3 years or more of Client consulting experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% is required (post COVID)
- Healthcare industry experience in Insurance or PBM
- Government insurance experience such as Medicare, Medicaid or other programs; Medicare Advantage or Medicare Part D
- History of successful strategic consultative engagements with large clients
- MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or relevant discipline
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.