Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Professional Services & Operations Advisor
at CVS Health
As a Digital Professional Services & Operations Adviser, you will act as the face and voice of Digital for PBM clients and support Product Development and Operations efforts. You will support Sales and Account Management to sell and renew business while supporting the Digital understanding of marketplace innovations to incorporate into our PBM Digital strategy. You will work on a variety of sales opportunities across various Employer, Health Plan, 3rd Party, Medicare, and Medicaid clients.
You will partner with other colleagues to ensure that the full sales and implementation lifecycle is executed effectively, including but not limited to:
Presenting digital product offerings to clients and senior executives
Contractual and performance guarantee agreement management
Metrics and outcomes reporting
Clinical compliance/regulatory requirement's
Technical requirement's facilitation
Understanding, defining and conveying client/member experiences to product owners
Utilize Agile methodology
Vendor partnership coordination and support and operations support
* 3+ years of experience in digital product development
* 3+ years of experience of healthcare industry knowledge, trends in healthcare and healthcare operations experience
* 3+ years of advanced-level experience using the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Word
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to develop and deliver presentations to multi-level leadership and operational audiences
* Proactive ability to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously and to identify, analyze and solve practical problems; adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines
* Have impeccable attention to detail and excellent social skills
* Results-oriented; possess ability to set the right expectations based upon the timelines and workload of cross functional partners; drive the project and keep others on task to meet goals
* Demonstrated leadership ability, able to develop cross functional relationships and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
* Ability and flexibility to travel up to 15%
* Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree is preferred
* Concentration in healthcare field, business administration, or Digital, IT and operations management highly desired
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.