Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Communication and Content Management Advisor
at CVS Health
We are searching for a Communication and Content Management Advisor, who will build and manage communications for a broad range of Health Plan client communications, including internal and finalist meetings, and Government Services events. The advisor is crucial to ensuring we present the value the PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Manager) brings to our Health Plan clients through a cohesive value story. Furthermore, our advisor is responsible for working cross-functionally with internal partners to develop collateral to support marketing of consultative services solutions as well as working with external sources to deliver valuable and informative marketing content.
As part of the Health Plan Client Engagement team, we need someone to communicate the vision and value of the consultative services which delivers key strategic insights to our clients and internal business leaders! Also you will create presentations for C-level audience and writing market content for Executives. We will require maintaining and updating a library of content used with prospects and clients of Medicare, Medicaid and Exchanges Lines of Business. This will call for collaboration with relevant internal business partners to define new communication strategies and incorporate new library content as needed.
- Manage a large compilation of meeting collateral for prospect and client meetings, including ongoing meeting events and presentations;
- Build and distribute scheduled and ad-hoc client reports and summaries for select programmatic solutions, such as STARS or HEDIS quality programs
- Work with Brand Strategy and Brand Compliance team to ensure consistency of product (and portfolio) positioning and messaging across touch points
- Collaborate with Sales and PBM Teams to develop internal and external facing communications
It is highly meaningful that we find a team member with outstanding skill in crafting Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. Understanding and presenting sophisticated business and technology issues will be fundamental. We expect you to maximize presentations to develop the storyline and connectivity to other PBM programs and services. Working in a fast paced environment, with tight targets, and within a highly matrix management model is a must! Being an autonomous self-starter who is prosperous in operating within a flexible environment, while being assertive and willing to hold others accountable using tact and subtlety is key. Making decisions independently while also getting consensus in short order amongst key partners in the creative development and review process is a common practice with this position. Strong project leadership skills with the qualification to lead multiple tasks simultaneously while delivering ad hoc operational, regulatory and product projects on time with little management involvement will advance success.
This position is based remotely or work from home.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Content Project Management
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Experience in writing market content for C-level audience
- Medicare Part D, Medicare Advantage and/or Medicaid experience and knowledge a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.