Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advisor, IT Systems
at CVS Health
CVS Healthcare is looking for hands-on, passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the forefront of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be in the digital world. The Senior level Full Stack Software Engineer will work with Product and UX teams to be part of a team of engineers in developing elegant code and state-of-the-art responsive customer experiences
Engineer will work with Product and UX teams to be part of a team of engineers in developing elegant code and state-of-the-art responsive customer experiences
* At least 5 years as a software engineer in a comparable role and knowledge of Financial book keeping, Payment transactions, e-commerce settlements.
* At least 5 years experience working experience in using libraries, tools, and frameworks such as: Angular, Ember, React, Underscore, jQuery, Dojo, Bootstrap, Sencha, D3, Backbone, or Grunt
* Experience with responsive UI design and development
* A track record of writing clean, high quality, high performing, scalable code
* Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
* Good understanding of framework code and methods of component architecture
* The ideal candidate will be able to contribute to the delivery of software projects through their technical efforts effectively with cross functional and cross organization teams.
* 5+ years of modern software development frameworks that deliver world-class digital experiences for the consumer or enterprise spaces
* As a mobile developer, you'll collaborate on the development of complex systems; including requirements analysis, estimation, design and development, implementation and testing
* Strong desire to build in test from the start with TDD development experience a plus
* Desire to create awesome user experiences within the mobile space
* Contribute to the implementation of product features and key technology choices
* Passion for technology and a high technical aptitude
* Promote proper implementation of Agile processes, techniques and principles
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with Agile/ SAFe Software Development Principles
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent work experience required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.