Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cox Communications
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 194240
This position ensures the efficient and accurate registration of new dealers to the Auction, and maintains and updates the current dealer database and files.
· Process new dealer applications by obtaining the appropriate registration documents according to Auction policy, such as dealer license, registration and insurance, bank reference, tax ID number, etc.
· Maintain appropriate dealer files, updating items as needed.
· Obtain credit reports on new dealers as necessary; obtain references from affiliated Auctions; and verify dealer licenses by contacting the state DMV offices.
· Verify validity and status of dealer insurance records, as well as business address and phone numbers. Familiarize new dealers with appropriate Auction policies.
· Work on the dealer registration counter on sale day, registering new dealers, issuing bidder badges, updating dealer information, answering questions, and assisting customers.
· Load and/or update required dealer information into Auction Access System and the AS 400 by scanning dealer documents into the system, taking dealer photos, and providing them with a temporary ID card if necessary.
· Work with the front office department to maintain titles and checks for dealers who have not provided required documentation and follow-up as needed.
· Handle dealer status problems, input dealer dollar limits, and coordinate with the collection department regarding new dealers placed on “cash status”.
· Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
· May be required to work overtime as business needs dictate.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· 1 year of clerical and/or customer service experience preferred; AS400 experience helpful.
· Effective communication skills, problem solving, and customer service skills required.
· Must be able to operate adding machines and other office equipment (ie. copier, fax machine, etc.)
· Good computer software skills required.
· Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
· Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks; manual dexterity
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, retail, financial and wholesale solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. The Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, VinSolutions®, Xtime®, incadea® and a host of other brands. With a complete and connected view of the automotive ecosystem, Cox Automotive is a global company connecting people, cars and capabilities with services that link the automotive value chain. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.