Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Instructor - Macroeconomics
at Charter College
A - ONL - Education - Instructional
# of openings:
Charter College, LLC seeks enthusiastic instructors driven by the success of student achievements. It is the philosophy of Charter College to provide a unique educational path for students that will lead to successful job performance and job satisfaction in today's relevant career fields.
An association of caring and concerned administration; qualified, experienced and certified instructors; the College directs students not only to the highest level of academic achievement and performance but also to the nourishment of personal and professional growth.
Our Online campus is seeking part-time instructors to teach Macro Economics, and who have the commitment and drive to help students achieve their dreams. Do you belong on our team?
This is a remote/online/home based position reporting to our Online Program Manager and Director of Online Programs
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and provide all lecture, laboratory and clinical instruction according to the required curriculum.
- Follow current course outlines, objectives, and evaluation mechanisms for the program and/or develop such when indicated by the Program Chair of Director.
- Maintain a lesson plan of daily instructional events.
- Monitor student attendance and retention.
- Grading assignments, returning graded assignments to students, and assigning final grades for all students in a timely manner.
- Provide educational assistance to students during regularly scheduled times (i.e., office hours) or by appointment.
- Substitute in classes when necessary.
- Advise students as it relates to school policies, satisfactory performance, etc.
- Maintain professional appearance.
- Maintain professional expertise (faculty development) to meet accreditation standards by attending educational seminars in professional field, reading current literature, attending online courses, etc.
- Serve on committees (e.g., curriculum development, retention, etc) as assigned based upon expertise or campus needs.
- MBA Required or:
- Master's Degree in related field with 18 credit hours in the subject matter being taught
- Terminal Degree Preferred and will be given first consideration
- 3 years field experience in the subject field required
- Previous Online teaching experience a plus
- Must be able to provide educational transcripts
- Pay By Course
- Determined by experience and level of education
We are committed to diversity. Charter College is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).