Cepeda Systems & Software Analysis, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry to Mid-Level Software Tester
at Cepeda Systems & Software Analysis, inc.
- 17-Sep-2018 to 12-Nov-2018 (CST)
- Software Engineering
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Depends on Experience
- Full Time
Entry to Mid-level Software Tester
Looking for a great career opportunity at a CMMI award-winning organization? We have a 100% customer satisfaction rating and offer great benefits.
Cepeda Systems and Software Analysis, Inc. (CSSA) provides software engineering, systems engineering, and process improvement services for our customers. CSSA has achieved a rating of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 2 for Services and CMMI Level 3 for Development. We have a 100% customer satisfaction rating and have won numerous awards at the local and national level. We treat one another with respect, foster collaboration while maintaining individual accountability, value multiple perspectives and diverse expertise, and encourage new ideas that surface throughout the organization. CSSA offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Perform as a software tester in a team environment
- Support test procedure development, execution of tests, analysis of test results, and requirement verification and traceability
- Participate in the Agile Development Process (SCRUM) and the daily and weekly meetings required to forecast upcoming tasks
- Create and maintain tests that effectively exercise functionality of code
- Participate and contribute to document peer reviews
- Conduct Dry Runs, Regression, and Formal Qualification Testing
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related area from an accredited college or university.
- 0 to 10 years of experience testing software either through school work or in the work force, developing test plans, test descriptions, and test reports, and participating in formal qualification tests.
- Experience writing and testing customer requirements
- Experience testing software in a SCRUM environment
- Experience testing software
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
- Organized and detail oriented
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in team environments as well as individually
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and requirements
- Development of test plans, test descriptions, and test reports
- Participating in formal qualification tests
U.S. Citizenship is required
SECRET security clearance required
CSSA is an Equal Opportunity Employer