Carolina Handling, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mechanic (Field Service Technician) - Mobile, AL
at Carolina Handling, LLC
Carolina Handling is the market leader throughout the Southeast for developing and implementing Material Handling solutions. Since 1966 we have based our successful performance on finding and developing the best Associates in the industry. If you're looking for a challenging, rewarding career where you can make a difference, then Carolina Handling is the place for you! At Carolina Handling, professional growth is fundamental to our corporate culture. Our motto is "Exceeding Customer Expectations". This not only applies to our external customers, but to our internal customers -- our Associates. We continually strive to exceed their expectations through career development, continuing education, advancement opportunities, job stability, great benefits and a culture unlike any other.
Field Service Technicians work at various customer sites, or in a shop, troubleshooting electro-mechanical problems, installing and performing unscheduled and scheduled maintenance on our forklifts. Must provide complete customer satisfaction in a polite and professional manner.
Skills and qualifications needed include:
- Excellent Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of Hydraulics and/or Pneumatic systems
- A successful track record of employment
- An aggressive commitment to achieving success
- Ability to work independently
- Availability to work overtime and occasional on call shifts
- A professional demeanor
- A superior level of customer service that promotes goodwill between the company, customer, and other Carolina Handling associates.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A driving record that is in good standing
- Company vehicle
- Flexible work hours
- Extensive training on forklift maintenance
- Career advancement opportunities
- Specialty tools
- Excellent benefits package: Competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, life insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Carolina Handling, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. No information on the application is intended to obtain information to be used for such discrimination.
***To learn more about our company, you may visit our web site at www.carolinahandling.com Please only send your resume to one location.
Please note that due to the extremely high volume of responses, we will only respond to those candidates whose backgrounds and experience most closely match our needs.