Callidus Software Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Implementation Consultant (Insurance)
at Callidus Software Inc.
- Job ID
- Professional Services - Other
CallidusCloud is now SAP Sales Cloud, part of the SAP Customer Experience division of SAP. We help sales teams sell faster and perform better, using AI-driven software that transforms your company’s lead-to-cash process. Our full suite of sales process tools includes sales automation, incentive management, Configure Price, Quote (CPQ), coaching and sales enablement.
The Callidus environment is dynamic, innovative and growing! We are looking for Insurance Implementation Consultants to support our global growth by joining our Professional Services team in Birmingham, AL. As an Implementation Consultant, you will work with our customers and be responsible for a SaaS-based software solution implementation during all phases of a project’s life cycle including requirements analysis, design, build, test, and deployment.
- Contribute to implementation project(s) with activities ranging from business requirements gathering through final project deployment on medium- to long-term engagements
- Assist with configuring and optimizing solution(s) using best practices for project delivery
- Develop, create and execute the test scenarios to confirm expected results
- Create conversion/mapping documentation and interface configurations for inbound and outbound data
- Test data feeds and work with clients to resolve any discrepancies
- Write advanced SQL to generate reports, extracts and processing-related queries used in system configuration
- Perform solution demonstrations and client training to support implementation efforts
- Review configurations/solutions for performance, usability and supportability improvements
- Take ownership and have personal initiative to research and resolve customer issues
- Configure system security, which may include configuration of Single Sign-On capabilities
- Utilize Jaspersoft Studio and other tools to develop dynamic and dashboard reports
- Document essential project and solution elements including business requirements, configuration components, deployment processes and client user guides
- Travel Expectation: As required for business needs, up to 25%, but typically more at the 15% range
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in software implementations, software configuration, software development or data integration projects for external customers
- 2+ years of experience in query creation with a relational database like SQL or Oracle
- Strong project experience collaborating with multiple groups
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Effective interpersonal skills (presentation, written, and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, including executive leadership
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excels in guiding customers towards best practices
- Superior attention to detail
- Positive and proactive mindset
- Insurance Industry or Commissioning Experience a plus
Callidus Software (d.b.a CallidusCloud) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color national origin, sex, age status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.