Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Artificial Intelligence Technologist
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1800060383
Categories: Healthcare - Support Services
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems.
The Boeing Company is seeking a talented and highly motivated artificial intelligence professional with software deployment experience to assist in the design, development, and deployment of intelligent systems, autonomous systems, and other advanced AI systems.
The ideal candidate will have experience and interest in machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, reasoning and inference, planning and scheduling, and knowledge representation.
A successful candidate will become part of the growing AI organization in Huntsville, Alabama, which is part of Boeing Research & Technology - the central R&D arm of Boeing.
- The engineer will have extensive experience in software programming and deployment.
- Programming skills in languages such as Python, Java, C, C , MATLAB, and R are necessary.
- The candidate will lead and mentor junior and mid-level AI engineers. The candidate will have knowledge and experience
with different AI approaches and techniques.
- Experience with machine learning is mandatory.
- The individual will understand the cost and benefits of deploying algorithms and learned models in production
- The types of AI solutions should span across different types of data ranging from numeric, images, video, and textual
(structured or unstructured) collected from domains such as autonomy, data analytics, design, platform performance and
operations, robotics, safety, services, and C4ISR.
- The individual will have the skills and experience to design, apply, and create new algorithms, methods, and tools for the
analysis of data to address project requirements.
- The individual will have the ability to evaluate the performance of data analysis algorithms as well as general ability to
select and apply algorithms to meet application requirements with respect to scalability.
- The individual will identify internal and external customers/sponsors, seeking opportunities to solve their analytics
- The individual will work with customers to help formulate technical requirements, select analytics methods, identify gaps
in existing methods, and develop new methods as necessary.
- They will present results to the customers and lead transition of prototype tools to them as well.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Education & Experience:
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor's and 12 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 8 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience.
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.