Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
An employee in receiving is responsible for accurately receiving client inventory in accordance with guidelines. This person must be detail oriented as they are responsible for counting, documentation and put away of all inventory. In order to maintain an efficient work flow, accuracy is an essential function of this position. This position may also require time to be spent on special projects as the need arises. Driver must be operate a cherry picker/ Reach truck/ Sit Down. We will perform testing and certification. If they can not operate they may be turned away.
- Receive inventory within SLA
- Document counts and complete appropriate paperwork
- Put away inventory
- Keep area neat and clean
- Monitor and resolve all 'Pending Holds' and 'DC Holds'
- Perform and complete the monthly pallet count by client
- Conduct monthly safety inspection
- Special projects and work orders as assigned
- Maintain clean and organized receiving area
- May include loading or unloading cartons which could weigh as much as 50 pounds each, and operating material handling equipment
- Climbing ladders to place or remove merchandise