Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Auto Parts Delivery Driver (Part-Time)
at AutoZone, inc.
AutoZone's Part-Time Auto Parts Delivery Driver performs work in the operation of a vehicle to assure safe delivery of parts to and from commercial customers. In addition, this AutoZoner will be required to perform duties inside our stores, driving, and at our customers’ place of business. Drivers are responsible for ensuring maximum productivity in a safe environment, increasing commercial sales, and ensuring compliance with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone’s expectations. The incumbent will exceed customer’s expectations by delivering WOW! Customer Service to all AZ Commercial accounts.
- Provides WOW! Customer Service
- Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
- Adheres to AutoZone dress code
- Follows all company policies, procedures and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies
- Ensures commercial products are delivered on time and in excellent condition
- Drives delivery vehicle to transport parts to Commercial customers, including the loading and unloading of parts
- Maintains a safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Picks up parts from nearby stores and outside vendors
- Ensure appropriate delivery documentation is generated and issued for each delivery, then appropriately filed at the AutoZone store
- Follows proper accident procedures
- Properly maintains vehicle(s) and takes the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues
- Ensures that assigned company vehicle is kept clean and presentable
- Builds long term professional relationships with the customers
- Handles cash transactions, charge transactions, and core/part returns per company policy and guidelines
- Inspects, protects, and maintains company assets, merchandise, and vehicles
- Assists DIY customers between deliveries by performing the following duties:
- Utilizes OBDII to read codes from customer’s automobiles
- Practices GOTTChA and assists with the installation of wipers blades, batteries and light bulbs
- Maintains product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources
- Maintains store appearance and merchandising standards as directed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet AutoZone’s driving requirements
- Drivers – 21 years or older
See Where Your Drive Can Take You!
At AutoZone, we’re the leader in the automotive retail parts business. Starting with our first store in Arkansas, we have more than 4,600 stores strong, with stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Mexico today. From Store Managers, Distribution jobs to hourly store employees, we’re looking for dedicated and customer service individuals to explore career options with us.
As the leading retailer and a leading distributor of automotive replacement parts and accessories, we also sell auto and light truck parts, chemicals and accessories through our stores and diagnostic and repair information, parts and services through AutoZone.com.
We value our employees and we wouldn't be the leader in the automotive retail parts business without great AutoZoners, our employees, known as AutoZoners who work every day to carry out our Pledge and Values which include:
- Putting our customers first
- Cares about people
- Strives for exceptional performance
- Energizes others
- Embraces diversity
- Helps teams succeed
In addition to our customer-focused culture and team-oriented environment, we are proud to offer a competitive benefits package.
Start your Career at AutoZone by joining our Talent Network today.
What is a Talent Network?