Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Solutions Director
Location- TX or CA preferred but we're happy to hire in any major US city
This is a full time and permanent position with Scout. Scout is affiliated with Aquent. Visit the Scout website here- https://www.goscoutgo.com/
Client Solutions Director
The Client Solutions Director will have a strong background in enterprise sales, RPO, managed services and/or HCM technology, lead generation, and pipeline development, as well as consultative/concept selling. You will join a team dedicated to finding and closing new business. You will be selling a new and innovative solution to large Enterprise customers and prospects. This highly consultative sales process involves educating potential customers on the solution as well as the necessary change management and developing broad and deep account relationships, building consensus across cross-functional roles (i.e. Talent Acquisition, HR, IT, Procurement, etc.), and navigating contracts and security reviews to close deals. Success in this position means that you are meeting or exceeding quota. The commission structure for this role is uncapped.
As Scout employees, we expect you to present yourself as a polished salesperson that is entrepreneurial and treats this job as their own business. This is a role that touches more than one aspect of the organization and requires someone who is extremely driven, can multi-task and finds earning new business rewarding. A great Enterprise sales track record as well as experience working in the human capital management space, recruitment or technology is a MUST. If working for a fast-paced company and energetic team is exciting, this job is perfect for you!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and maintain a sales strategy and plan which includes developing tactics to approach assigned accounts and exceed sales quota.
- Develop a pipeline of sales opportunities and drive them effectively to a decision.
- Cold call to generate meetings from a pre-defined list of prospects.
- Hold Discovery Session phone calls to gather more information about an organization and their structure.
- Qualify opportunities and position the value of Scout to match a prospect’s business issues, strategies, objectives, and plans.
- Present and demo on webcasts and in-person meetings to educate prospects about Scout’s Value Proposition.
- Secure signed contracts by working with Legal from Scout and prospect’s Legal team.
- Attend Industry conferences as needed.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota (in the top 10%) selling enterprise-class SaaS products to Fortune 100 accounts.
- Demonstrated ability to close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders and enterprise sales cycles.
- Quickly understand, articulate and present the value proposition to evangelize and close business for new and innovative products.
- Successful record of prospecting, engaging, penetrating organizations at multiple levels and acquiring major/enterprise level customers.
- A contact database with Fortune 100 HR Execs, especially Finance and Banking and Healthcare.
- Must have experience in Perm/Temp/MSP/RPO staffing solutions for the recruiting marketplace.
- Excellent communication, presentation, listening and customer empathy and relationship building skills.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, bias towards performing and getting things done.
- Able to manage pipeline, sales activity and accurately forecast.
- 5+ years of technology solution based selling of HR recruiting/staffing technology enterprise products.
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred, SalesForce.com proficiency required.
Things to Know:
- You'll work with a tight-knit group of sales professional in a positive and supportive culture
- You'll travel roughly 1 week per month
- You'll have dedicated inside sales support
Scout has ties to Aquent, the world's largest and most successful digital, creative and marketing staffing firm.
Scout is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.