Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Use available tools to analyze internal and external data and provide reports and analyses to end users in order to assist them with operations, staffing, product pricing, policy development, and strategic decisions.
- Work with M360, Power BI, and other analytics tools to provide on-demand reporting and self-service analytics to end users.
- Prepare, maintain or create historical and comparative reports within required reporting deadlines, while seeking ways to improve processes and gain efficiencies.
- Assist staff by developing appropriate reporting tools for new products or business initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations, CU policies, and privacy standards, while being mindful of data integrity concerns. Partner with appropriate stakeholders to refine and clean up CU systems as needed.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Generate and analyze reports on scheduled and ad hoc basis. Be proactive in seeking ways to improve CU policies, product offerings, profitability and efficiency.
Seek opportunities to improve processes and develop efficiencies.
Recommend changes to improve operations, service, and/or gain efficiencies.
Collaborate with other employees, departments and third parties on initiatives that support the core values and strategic goals of the credit union.
Knowledge and Skills:
One year to three years of similar or related experience.
Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field).
A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating, influencing or training others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
Critical thinking skills and the ability to analyze and organize qualitative and quantitative information in a meaningful manner. Can work independently and also demonstrate ability to collaborate with others. Curiosity and willingness to learn are essential. Strong computer application skills as well as verbal and written communication. Familiarity with query writing, SQL, and Power BI is a plus. Understanding of business processes as well as basic finance, management and accounting principles.
Light lifting required.