AltaPointe Health Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at AltaPointe Health Systems
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- AltaPointe Site
- Adult Outpatient Services - Mobile/Gordon Smith
- Bachelor Level, Behavioral
- Position Type
- Full Time
- 8:00am -4:30pm
Adult Outpatient Programs provide the least restrictive level of care where adults may receive clinical interventions aimed at decreasing existing signs and symptoms. Outpatient treatment focuses on recovery, problem resolution, symptom reduction, stabilization and/or prevention of movement to a higher level of care. Treatment varies widely and depends upon the consumer’s presenting symptoms.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, and transfer calls to appropriate individuals, takes messages if appropriate.
- Screens all calls and collects data regarding linkage to appropriate services
- Greet visitors, consumers, and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Maintain accurate lists of program staff members, their contact information, and backup staff protocol
- Maintain logs of all incoming calls, including reasons for calls and action taken
- Maintain logs of resolutions to all crisis calls
- Maintains accurate list of on-call doctors schedule
- Develops and maintains a system to track services provided to non-consumers in a crisis situation
- Maintains a list of high risk consumers needing follow-up by the crisis team.
- Effectively communicates with program supervisors regarding requests for follow up and results of follow up
- Disperses crisis response documentation to appropriate clinical staff
- Monitors follow up by primary clinician regarding crisis reports
- Disperses requests for follow up forms to the crisis team
- Performs money management including but not limited to completing requests for checks, disbursing checks, reconciling receipts with check requests.
- Complete forms in accordance with office procedures.
- Protect and maintain the confidentiality of all records and patient information.
Bachelors degree in Mental Health discpline required. Also you must meet all the driving requirements.
Must have the ability to communicate verbally, withstand continual deadlines, concentrate and maintain accuracy in spite of frequent interruptions. Knowledge of the following must be demonstrated:
- Basic clerical skills.
- Standard office equipment including fax machines, copiers, phone systems, and PC computers with Microsoft Office 2010 software applications.
- Basic medical and psychiatric terminology.
- Knowledge of community resources