ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Access Control Specialist (Top Secret) - Huntsville, AL
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
All Native Group is seeking Full Time Access Control Point (ACP) Specialist for a government TS/SCI cleared facility in Huntsville, AL to work one or more Access Control Point Posts. Access Control Points may include Mail Lobby, Main Gate, Service Gate and Loading Dock
- Maintain an ongoing activity log to document significant actions/events during each shift
- Manage contact listings as provided from various MSIC elements to facilitate actions that may require a government employee to be contacted after duty hours
- Manage inventory of security badges assigned to this station
Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) Access Control
- Validate access authority to the compound for the bulk of the workforce and all visitors
- Enforce SCIF access control requirements as specified in applicable security instructions
- Conduct visual inspection of identification badges
- Query security clearance databases to verify security clearances and assign Visitor security badges as appropriate
- Ensure that those personnel with a valid need to enter secure areas are appropriately registered and badged before entering the secure part of the facility
- Restrict access or coordinate escorts as necessary
- Manage various keys located at the Security Station
- Conduct key inventory at each shift change and document results
- Manage sign in/out log
Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Monitoring and Response
- Support continuous oversight of the IDS monitoring station
- Address all IDS alarms as specified in applicable security instructions
- Help coordinate alarm response as necessary during normal duty hours
- Dispatch or assist with response force to IDS alarms during non-duty hours
- Resolve alarm or coordinate backup response as appropriate
- Immediately report any IDS component failure and support physical control of area as necessary per guidance from government customer security
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Must possess basic computer skills with ability to login, navigate, and make data entry in predefined database fields
- Must be thoroughly familiar with government security policy and procedures
- Participate in qualification and refresher training and demonstrate proficiency at completing assigned tasks
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Nativeowned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally owned company.
Pay Type: Hourly
Location: All Native Inc , Huntsville, Alabama, United States of America