Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The position of Sr. Subcontract Administrator reports to the Procurement Manager and functions as a lead subcontract specialist and will perform all subcontract support functions and duties required by the activity.
- Prepare, negotiate and execute Non-Disclosure and Teaming Agreements.
- Vet all potential subcontractors for eligibility.
- Prepare and distribute subcontractor requests for Quote.
- Analyze RFQ responses and prepare cost or pricing analysis.
- Provide guidance to Operations on subcontractor RFQ responses.
- Draft, negotiate and execute final subcontract to selected company.
- Execute modifications throughout life of subcontract.
- Monitor subcontractor compliance with all contractual terms and conditions.
- Coordinate subcontractor mandatory CMRA, FAPIIS and SAM reporting.
- Subcontractor close out
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in all in all phases of contract/subcontract administration from receipt of the request for proposal (RFP) through contract closeout.
- Working knowledge of Government contracting laws and regulations, including FAR/DFARS, Service Contract Act and DCMA procurement requirements.
- Experienced with all types of contracts to include IDIQ, FFP, CPFF and T&M contracts.
- Requires the ability to draft subcontracts including proper flow-downs.
- Possess solid inter-personal skills and attention to detail is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline plus 3 years of subcontract administration experience in government contracting is desired; equivalent work experience may be substituted.
- Proficiency in MS Work and Excel required.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, effective interpersonal skills and sound analytical skills are required.